FRIED HONEY BANANAS

FRIED HONEY BANANAS
To quote a friend: I do not eat desserts. Except when I do.
Accurate. Perhaps too accurate.
In my never-eat-dessert-unless-it-is-my-birthday (which ps: is today) world, I have been eating these for “dessert” every night all week. The only ingredients are banana, honey, olive oil, and cinnamon. All health beneficial and crispy-yummy. They are amazing by themselves, or give a nice upgrade sprinkled over french toast.
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • Cinnamon
  • Olive oil or coconut oil
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Lightly drizzle oil in a skillet over medium heat.
  2. Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
  3. Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon of water.
  4. Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over banana.
  5. Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Recipe Source:rachelschultz.com